EFFORTLESS AND STYLISH, THE ROMA LEATHER TABLET BAG, WITH ROOMY INTERIOR AND FUSS-FREE DESIGN, STOWS YOUR TABLET WITH UNPARALLELED SOPHISTICATION.
SHOP TECH BAGS>
Fenzo Italian Bags is your home for Italian leather bags and accessories. Italian leather is always appreciated for its classic look and appeal. It’s fabulous and well-known for its durable nature and high quality. We sell a wide variety of Italian leather bags – from Men’s Leather Handbags to Leather Travel Bags, Leather Briefcase Bags to Women’s Italian Leather Purses and Handbags.
Quality, Fashion and Good Taste
We take great pride in the products we carry. We’ve selected Floto products that draw inspiration from time-honored materials – which in turn creates unique collections at an excellent value.
QUALITY, FASHION & GOOD TASTE – That’s our philosophy. When it comes to luxurious bags, we think about quality first and then the price. That’s why we carry Floto products. We strive to deliver quality and value in every product we carry. So if you are not 100% satisfied, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
Why Choose Italian Leather
It is well-known fact within the fashion industry that Italian leather is the best of its kind. This is because of its quality! Much more care and attention goes into making Italian leather pieces than any other leather product in the world. It is not mass produced and only the very highest quality hides are selected. Because Italian brands tend to dominate the fashion world, Italian leather has come to be closely associated with quality, fashion and good taste.
Italian leather bags range from classic to evening, office & workplace to fashionable & elegant. There are messenger bags (also known as men’s leather handbags), cross-body bags, tote bags, clutches, and professional bags for men and women. No matter what style you’re looking for, the quality, look and feel of Italian leather bags will entice you to buy more styles and colors to complement any outfit and occasion.
Reasons Why Italian Leather Is The Best
- The main reason Italian leather is considered the best is its quality. Italian leather emphasizes quality. The craftsmanship is of the very highest standard.
- Italian leather is made to last. It’s able to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use – most scratches or scrapes can be simply wiped away. Italian leather products are also hard-wearing and come with a long or lifetime guarantee.
- Italian leather is unique. The marks in the hide aren’t imperfections – they’re natural and give the leather an antique and individual look. No two items are exactly the same!
- Italian leather is synonymous with classic fashion. It’s a constant on the most prestigious fashion catwalks. It oozes sophistication and style and has, and will always be, a front-runner in fashion.
- Italian leather is very easy to maintain. You don’t have to constantly clean your bags. Italian leather ages beautifully, giving it its unique look. You can clean the leather if you like, but it isn’t necessary.
Types of Italian Leather
Leather is sold in different forms: patent, full-grain, vegetable-tanned, chrome, to name a few. Whilst Italian leather is the most superior leather, there are sub-categories to it. Some types of Italian leather are of higher quality than others.
To learn more about the different forms and types of Italian leather, visit Wikipedia.